V-Blenders designs are most often used for the intimate dry blending of free flowing solids. The solids being blended in these units can vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture. Materials being blended are constantly being split and intermixed as the shell rotates. Normal cycle times are typically in the range of 15 minutes, however can be less depending on the difficulty of blending.
V-Blenders are stocked in 5, 10, and 15 cu.ft. capacity. Each is constructed of type 316-stainless steel and is internally polished to a 240 grit sanitary finish. The exterior is polished to an easily cleaned 150-grit finish.
- Rotating V-Type Shell with large capacity
- Easy loading & unloading
- Special baffles to increase mixing shear
- Integrated Vacuum loading option available
- Material of construction SS 316L
- Wide Capacity options available from 5 -1200L, with custom made
capacities upto 10000L
- Intensifier bar for special applications available
- Dust-free operations when combined with Bin charging system
- Near complete discharge of product material
- No shaft projection; hence no product contamination
- Easy to clean with internal attachments like lump breakers and